'I'VE GOT YOUR BACK!"




                                The Importance of Having A Strong Support System



            We all know how important good health is to the body’s immune system. How when you have a healthy balance of all the right things in your life, everything stays in tune.

            The same applies to our physical structure. The outside is covered with skin, but underneath, there is a carriage of bone, tissue and muscle that supports the frame. Our vertebrae or backbone is the central hub that brings the two together. Without it we would crumble.

            Well, having a dedicated support system works much this same way. No matter what it pertains to in your life. Whether it’s your family, career or passions. Having positive influences in the background supporting you is a crucial factor.

            We are all familiar with the expression “A good man is nothing without the love of a good woman.” Okay, let’s apply this to your hopes and dreams. A person’s success is nothing without a great support system in their life.

            No matter how you slice it up, positive influences is the backbone of stability.  Without this support system we would fail. Understand it isn’t a physical backing, but mental and emotional presence that keeps us moving in a positive direction.

            We all need something or someone to defer to when we have questions, failures or just need some encouragement to force us onward. Most of us have experienced moments of depression or feeling as though we are alone with no one to turn to.

            Life is not always kind, and this goes for people too. Often, they both can be brutal, unforgiving and downright nasty. This is where a staunch support system comes into play. One positive word from just one individual in your corner can change darkness to daylight.

            Recently, I hit a rough patch in my career, for a moment, a brief one, I wanted to give up on my dream. I reached inside, down deep in my core and asked myself, is this what you want? Is it worth fighting for, staying the course?

            Or will you give up simply because of one difficult day? The response came at once to me and said, No, you’ve come too far to turn back now. So, I persevered and continued my journey.

            The reason is my support base stood in the background cheering me on. Some I don’t even know personally but at the precise time I needed encouragement, I received it.

            It simply goes to show, you never know who is watching your performance, keeping up with your stats in the background. Because they know who you are and like what you do. I don’t know about you, but this is the support system I need and want when I need someone to cover me.

             

Comments

Popular Posts