"THE PERFECT 10"

                             
                              The Best Top 10 Books to Read while Social Distancing

I know amidst the COVID-19 virus, we are all urged to distance ourselves to stay safe. It also means that some of us have cabin fever because of the pandemic.
Well, I have the perfect solution for those of you who have plenty of extra time on your hands, who want to get out away from the stress of staying in while staying safe.
So, one of many ways is building your reading list. And not just for adults but kids too.
Now, parents, if you have kids and homeschooling them, you may not have time to sit down and actually read a book. However, after the school activities are done, how about you choose a great book and just listen instead.
Audiobooks are a fantastic way to burn all the extra downtime.
And I’m here to help you with 10 of my fav great reads. So without further delay, here we go!

#10. The Delphi Effect Trilogy by Rysa Walker, if you like fantasy and psychological thrillers mixed with action, then you should read/listen to this series.
#09. Tell Me Lies by J. P. Pomare is a fast-paced psychological thriller, and I promise you won’t be disappointed.
  #08. The A.I. Who Loved Me by Alyssa Cole is a ROM-Com with a Sci-fi twist. If you listen to the audiobook, you’ll be pleased to know Regina Hall narrates, yes, the same Regina from Girls Trip, Little, and of course, the Scary Movie franchise.
#07. Long Shot by Kennedy Ryan, let me just say this book was more than I bargained for. And if you’re sensitive to certain subject matter, then it may not be the book for you. But it is a tangled up love story, with an NBA setting, and if you’re a brave adventuress, have at it.
#06. Repeat by Kylie Scott is one of those reads that pulls you in from the start. A girl with selective amnesia who is trying to piece her life back together one day at a time with the man she let go.
#05. Lies by Kylie Scott is a fast-paced thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat. If you are a Mission Impossible fan, or Jason Bourne read this book.
#04. The Redeemable Prince by Rachel Higginson is a Y.A. novel, but adults will enjoy it too. There are magic and danger and is a thrill ride. I enjoyed this book so much. I read it twice.
#03. The Restorer by Amanda Stevens has made my top 10 list before and with good reason. This is a great fantasy, and suspenseful read with a little sci-fi and thriller tossed in the mix. Not only this book, but the narration is also spot on. In my opinion, this series of books would make an excellent movie.
#02. A Perfect Lie by Lisa Renee Jones is one of the books that could easily be a Netflix fav. It’s mysterious, thrilling, and suspenseful all at the same time.
Now the moment you’ve waited for, drum roll, please
#01. Verity by Colleen Hoover, I absolutely love suspense thrillers, as you can tell by my lists. This book is all that and more. Mysterious and I would love to see this book become a Netflix movie. I have never been more enthralled in a story, shoulders tense with anxiety. A grade-A page-turner, you can’t wait to get to the end that ends with a twist.
All right there you have it, my top 10 books to keep you engaged through this period of social distancing. All of these books are available on Amazon and Audible.

Comments

Popular Posts