"LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!"

      

                                                    My Top 10 Books of 2022

 

 

 

Happy New Year, Happy New Year!  Let me tell you how excited I am to be back in 2023!

An eventful 2022 year filled with highs and lows, but the most important part is that I’m still here!

My desire is for 2023 to be bigger and better with more helpful writing tips and author interviews.

But before I start with my 2023 calendar, I need to complete my overview of 2022.

I am starting with my all-time favorite books of 2022.

I read so many books last year, and many made the top 10 list, but I’ll only share the ones that made an impression and received four stars or higher in my review.

The first on the list:

10.  Pretty Little Wife by Darby Kane

In this twisted domestic thriller, nothing is what it seems.  If you want to know more about this book, read it on Kindle Unlimited or buy it but read the summary first.  I promise you will enjoy it as much as I did.

 

09.  The Body Counter by Anne Frasier is a detective series that won’t disappoint.  That’s all I have to say, but read the books in order.

08.  The Widow by Kaira Rouda, this book holds a multitude of secrets, some of that can be deadly.  Another great thrilling bullet express train ride, so hold on to your seats.

 

07.  Devoted by Dean Koontz.  I am a diehard Koontz fan. If not, this book should definitely be on your reading list for 2023.  Classic Koontz with all the bells and whistles that we are accustomed to this writer.  A guaranteed thrill ride from start to finish.

 

06.  Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage is one of Pop Sugars Must-read books!  Talk about sadistic children.  This book covers every expects of how children pit parents against each other.  This book, I’m sure, will become a top psychological thriller.  It covers all basis.  Shocking, suspenseful, and creepy.

 

05.  We Lie Here by Rachel Howzell Hall.  This book was not what I expected at all.  It exceeded expectations, filled with family drama, mystery, and betrayal.  You should certainly add this one to your list.

 

04.  Kindred by Octavia E Butler.  This book is now a movie on Hulu, but the book is so much better.  If you are a fan of time travel, this is the book that has that and more.  Add it to your lists.

 

03.  The Outsider by Stephen King.  Now you know I couldn’t leave him off the list!  This book is also a mini-series on HBO\Max. Read the book first but most definitely check out the movie next.  I loved all the characters and the intense storyline that is 100% King.  Yes, Stephen reigns supreme in horror and suspense.

 

02.  Lucky by Marissa Stapley is a New York Times Bestseller and a Reese Book club pick.  I understood why after reading this book because it was a thrilling roller-coaster ride.  The title says it all.  Check it out for yourself.

 01.      Upgrade by Blake Crouch has it all, part thriller, sci-fi, and suspense.  Did I mention it’s also a Newyork Times Bestseller?  Next level in innovation and evolutionary writing.  This book checks all the blocks of why it deserves to be number 1 on my list and bestselling: an immersive read with intelligent writing with masterful characters.

This concludes my 2022 list of great reads.  2023 is just getting started, but I am well underway preparing the next top 10 list for the first half of the year.  Stay tuned because there is more to come.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts