"GOOD VIBRATIONS"

 

                                        How to Remedy Low to High-Level Energy



This year for me, is about personal reflection. That means I must assess my surroundings, including those without and within my inner circle.

 

By nature, I’m passive. I can’t change my personality, but I can change the things that affect how I react, positively or negatively. That steals my energy away like thieves.

How can you and I accomplish that?

I can rid my life of things and people who transmit different energy than mine.

Now that doesn’t mean I’ll be shutting people out. It means I’m no longer allowing the energy they transmit to affect me personally.

Let’s be honest. Some people or toxic like poison infiltrate our system, destroying it from the inside. Tearing down what we’ve tried to build on another level.

Like a bad alternator that drains our energy, negative energy can affect how we feel about ourselves, our inner circle, and our professional life.

The last thing you need as a creative are things messing with your flow.

The positive energy we already have, we want to keep it, right?

Okay, now allow me to introduce you to some ways of keeping and restoring low to high-level energy.

First meditation. Start your day with a series of deep breaths. You are breathing in the positive flow and breathing out the negative.

While clearing the air, you can also inwardly manifest a positive outlook for the entire day.

Second empowerment. If you believe you can achieve. You hold power over your life. Please don’t give it away by submissiveness.  

Third journaling. Write words into power by first writing down what you want to accomplish.

Fourth speaking your desires. Power comes from within and flows outwardly. You can speak into existence what you desire for your life, and only you can do that, no one else.

Fifth, seek advice on how to accomplish all these things.

I recommend reading Permission Granted by Author Regina Louise, https://a.co/d/5JpG021

The Power of Positive Energy by Author Andrian Teodoro https://a.co/d/euvL9iG

The Power of Positive Energy by Author Tanaaz Chubb https://a.co/d/90kEdSu

 

All three books are available at @Amazon.com

 

Remember, change starts with you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts