“I HOPE YOU DANCE”

                       


                                                Celebrating Achievements

 

            It’s a new day, a new year, and I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling good—nod to Nina Simone.

I didn’t get the chance to do the last show of 2021 due to illness better late than never, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Now that all the confetti, popping bottles of champagne, and singing Auld Lang Syne is over, we can reflect on our accomplishments and celebrate them while looking forward to whatever the new year brings.

Not many of us can say we finished 2021 unscathed. If you are among the exceptional category, congrats. Also, if you made it to 2022, Thank God. And the perfect time to talk about achievements.

Did you accomplish all you planned for 2021? You can’t see it, but I’m shaking my head in the negative. I’m not disappointed about that because it gave me something to look forward to for the new year.

I’ve never been one for making new year resolutions nor dissolve the ones unachieved priorly. But, I’m all for celebrating goals.

I don’t know what your goals are for 2022. However, I’m sure they are things that you’ve contemplated and plan to accomplish, God willing.

Perhaps, you finished 2021 on top of your game and set the bar higher for 2022. That’s a great start which means you are fearless and all about success.

So, let’s talk about milestones and victories. I had a major one reaching over 10,000 downloads of my podcast. That may not seem like such a big deal for the heavy hitters out there. But for a podcast that only airs one day a week for fifteen minutes is a huge deal and worth celebrating.

I consistently finished 2021 with exciting topics and a show each week. Led by determination and knowledge, someone appreciated my dedication and willingness to stay innovative and informed for their benefit.  

Celebrating achievements is crucial, no matter how big or small they are. When a baby stands and takes that first step, we observe the moment as if they just did it on the moon. It encourages them to take more steps, but it also begins the next step to independence.

And why each accomplishment is worthy of celebrating.

I hope you dance into 2022 with greater expectations and all your hopes and dreams fulfilled. May you shine brighter than any star and reach farther than the sky as if you have unlimited resources. 

Comments

Popular Posts