"WHEREVER YOU GO I'LL FOLLOW"


                                    

                                                        Faithful Followers





            Ever played the game, follow the leader? If you did then you know how fun it was and whether you realized it or not prepared you for the first journey in a leadership role.

            We all know how important first impressions are. They are a direct link to future followers. Often being a follower isn’t associated with anything positive. However, in many situations is the foundation for establishing relationships to help with brand building.

            Everyone is familiar with the popular social media sites, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, Tumblr and many others. We all love it when we take on new followers because we know how important this is to relevancy.

            For those who have a large fan base it is crucial to stay linked to them through these mediums. Trust me, they are aware of everything and all look forward to updates that keeps them engaged with whatever it is their favorite celebrities are doing.

            Even if some are not fans of social media and could care less about what’s going on in the world. There is still a way to connect and stay in touch. Through email and websites primarily setup to keep fans in the loop.

            Often, I receive emails from some of my favorite author’s and book retailers, alerting me of new books, award winning and new authors, announcing upcoming projects are pre-sales on books not even available yet.

            I love Goodreads, one of my favorite sites. Whether you want to know about what’s hot and not so much, you can find it here. If you’re looking for book recommendations, reviewers, are your next great read, it’s all available on this one site.

            I love the forums, where people introduce interesting topics, and one of the best things ever is the instant linking with the Kindle app on your tablets, phones or computers. Whenever I start a new book in Kindle, it automatically announces what I’m reading to all my followers and friends on this site. Another example of faithful followers who stay in the know without being savvy on social media.

            Faithful Followers or those who will still like what you do no matter if it’s something silly or not even news worthy. If they like you, their loyalty is guaranteed.

            I like knowing that there are people out there who are interested in what I’m doing and where my career is headed. And so, here’s a huge thank you to all the individuals, who faithfully follow.  

           

           




Comments

Popular Posts