"AT A GLANCE"


                                  

                                                         2019 Year in Review



            Here we are, the last Saturday of 2019, and it’s been an incredible year for Book Chat. It began with my very first interview that continued with many others throughout the year.

            Along this journey, I had the pleasure of chatting with many different authors, writers, publishers and other professionals in the book industry.

            It was my desire to branch out and give other artists the chance to talk about what it is they do, too, also bring awareness to the craft of writing and just talk about great books.

            I’ve done that, and hope 2020 will be just as eventful with more authors coming on board to share what they love with my audience.

            Speaking of my audience, it is you who have made Book Chat successful. Each week you tuned-in and listened. Downloaded, liked, and followed the show. For this, I’m incredibly grateful.

            Book Chat was developed to allow me to talk about what I love, books. To inspire and motivate aspiring writers to not give up on their dreams. But through answered prayer, it grew into much more than that. I have accomplished more than I ever dreamed possible this show was capable of doing.

            Along the way, I’ve interviewed Best Selling Authors, chatted with some of my favorite authors and shared insights about this business and across the globe.

            I am so grateful to have had the pleasure of chatting with many guests throughout the year. We talked as if we were old friends, and hope 2020 will bless me with more opportunities to bring you the best of this business.

            And while I’m at it, I would like to thank the guest too for being so accommodating and generous with their time. They were always so pleasant, even with different time-zones because many were in other countries and continents.

            I love the intimacy of Book Chat, and hopefully, will maintain this personal atmosphere as I strive to continue developing the show, adding guests and discussing interesting topics.

            2019 was a year filled with highs and some lows, but I persevered. There were times when the show didn’t air and believe me, I hated it. Because this show means so much to me and I never want to disappoint those who look forward to hearing the topics as much as I love delivering them to you each week.

 So, I’m not one for making new year resolutions, but I will say this, 2019, brought out the best in me, and I hope to make 2020 just as great.



            Thank you again for listening to Book Chat and Happy New Year.

           

           


Comments

Popular Posts