"THANK YOU"

     

                                               Why It’s Important to Say Thank You

 

Just as we shouldn’t wait for special occasions to tell our loved ones and friends how we feel about them, the same applies to holidays and any other day.

Not only is saying thank you good manners, but it’s also a powerful statement. Acknowledging appreciation shows gratefulness and respect.

Not doing so would be rude, and my mother, if she were still alive, bless her heart, would chastise me for not doing so.

No worries, mama, you taught me well.

And since Thanksgiving is next week, I wanted to list a few things I’m thankful for as well; the main thing is saying thanks to God for blessing me to do the show and to you, the audience.

It’s because of your participation and weekly downloads that inspire me to bring something fresh each week.

To discuss poignant and relevant topics that inspire new authors and readers.

Because you care enough to listen, it shows that my efforts aren’t in vain and allows me to make a difference in another artist’s life.

I am so grateful for your trusting me with the important information I share each week.

Thank you for being there and sharing on social media.

Thank you for all my triumphs and strides with Book Chat over the last three years.

 

I look forward to continuing this ministry in the months to come that nurtures hope for a bright future and partnership with you.

And I would be remiss if I didn’t thank all the guests who always bring life to the show and graciously give their time and talent.

Thank you to my family and friends who encourage me to achieve my dreams and do what I love. Your support means everything to me.

From my whole heart, thank you.

And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope your holiday is filled with family, love, great food, and hope.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts